Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hypnobirthing

I have recently attended a Hypnobirthing practioners training workshop, which I can say I am partly responsible for happening at all. And despite all the flip flops and the change of location was a wonderful experience. Sometimes we cannot make sense of the puzzles pieces we are holding on to... from the BIG PICTURE puzzle the the "powers to be" have the vision of. I was holding on to traffic snarls and waterlogging and hotel booking and flight times.... and nothing was making sense. Yet it was an incredible learning experience both in and out of the classes. Met some good people, and bonded with some who I already knew. Missed all the deeper level work... I was too deep too quick, (but as Sarojini said, something was listening; I bow to her wisdom) though personally I think all I did was make a huge dent into 12 years of sleep depreivation.
Vented some of the "things are not good" around birth feeling accumalated for many years, and appreciated how good the Doc I worked with was. How much she has supported my growth and changed I was getting fixed in "not good" ideas.
Hurray ! to hypnobirthing and all those wonderful people whose energies were significant to my learning, and to Sarojini, who offered us knowledge and nurtured our growth, hurray to new associations, and biggest Cheers!!!! to the new twists in the path I call my life
Hip Hip Hurray !!!!!!
Hypnobirthing Workshop, 7th to 10th August 2008, Mulund, Mumbai

1 comment:

  1. I attended my hypnobirthing trainers workshop some years ago now, and then I trained again, twice, once with Marie Mongan, and it has changed my life. It is a privilege to be involved with mothers at such a special and positive time in their lives, and utterly delightful to when the birth reports of gentle and easy births come through. Enjoy your hypnobirthing teaching. It's wonderful.

    Katharine Graves

    Katharine Graves is a hypnobirthing teacher in London

    ReplyDelete